The Supplemental Nursing System (SNS) supports the unique bonding between a mother and her infant, motivating them to keep moving towards a more satisfying breastfeeding experience. This can be achieved by allowing the newborn to get any required additional milk while feeding at the breast with the SNS.
- Enables mothers to breastfeed, when they would otherwise be unable to do so
- Helps to stimulate mother’s milk supply
- For infants with a weak suck or the inability to maintain vacuum
- Trains infants to suckle properly
- To feed adopted infants at the breast
- For all nutritional feeds
Click here for more information on the Supplemental Nursing System.